At Ozone we have always had the safety of our customers and staff as part of our mission. Our aim is simple : to provide an amazing fun experience that is safe for everyone. We are now closed as per government requirements until December 15th 2020.
Health and Cleanliness Precautions
We are taking some additional COVID-19 safety measures which will be in place to keep you and our team safe now we have re-opened. We fully comply with Government guidelines and we have carried out risk assessments with sanitising companies to ensure we are COVID-19 secure. We are partnering with Flowey, a highly regarded sanitary product production company, who provide products the Luxembourg hospitals.
Zoono Microbe Shield Surface sanitiser (Z71)
Our trampoline park activities and customer areas have been sprayed with Zoono Microbe Shield Surface sanitiser (Z71). This Sanitising germ protection spray forms an antimicrobial coating on surfaces that protects against 99.99% of germs/viruses and keeps surfaces sanitised for up to 30 days. This product has been found to protect against Covid-19 and has been used on the London Underground system and is also used by Hospitals, Museums and other public facing premises. Zoono (Z71) will continue to work even after routine cleaning procedures are performed, but we will still be doing the additional daily cleaning measures (mentioned below). Zoono has been sprayed on all seating areas, bathrooms, high- frequency touch points, all park activity zones, arcade items, alongside lockers and briefing areas. We will have the centre sprayed every three weeks with this product.
During your next visit and booking experience you will notice some changes:
- Masks will be mandatory throughout the park for everyone over the age of 6 years old EXCEPT while eating or drinking.
- All session sizes are reduced, and all session times will finish a couple of minutes earlier to allow a smooth change over and allow for effective social distancing
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the park for hand sanitation.
- Perspex screens have been installed for the protection of staff and customers.
- Some park activities may be closed due to their high touch activity or while they are being sanitised
- All bookings must be made in advance as per the government guidelines. If you arrive without a booking you will be asked to make one at the three-iPad booking stations we have available.
- A new booking system is being launched to allow customers to do all booking online, completion of waivers and even to watch the safety video from the comfort of your home.
- A new waiver is necessary for every person entering from 2nd September 2020.
- The park will be completely sanitised every 2 hours
- Public areas and high touch points like door handles will be sprayed with Flowey sanitising products.
- Some Park activities which are designated as ‘high touch’ areas may be closed off to the public on your visit, in full compliance with the Covid-19 guidelines from the government. Please ask at reception on your visit for more details.
We would ask all customers that now our new booking system is launched to pre book online, watch the briefing video and sign a waiver before arriving. We also recommend using card/contactless payments at the park, but cash will still be accepted on site.
We are very excited to be opening our doors again and welcoming people back to Ozone
All our team are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Stay safe and save time when visiting ozone :
Make booking, Complete waiver, watch safety video and even on arrival check your selves in.